- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 lbs Italian Sausage
- 3 cups onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- 1 28oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz fuselli or mafalda noodles
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 8 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese pearls
- salt & pepper to taste
- Saute the first four ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer.
- Add a spoonful of “cheesy yum” and several cheese pearls to each bowl.
2 Cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 Cup shortening (Crisco)
8 Tablespoons ice water
Blend flour, salt and shortening with dough blender. Add ice water and stir only until in a ball. Roll out on well floured board.
Makes enough for one pie and one pie shell.
18 oz yellow cake mix
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
3 large eggs
1/2 cup margarita mix
1/4 cup tequila or water
1/4 cup orange juice
In a large bowl on medium speed, combine all cake ingredients and mix for about 2 minutes. Increase speed to medium-high and mix 3 minutes more. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack. Invert cake onto rack and cool completely.
2 cups confectioner’s sugar, sifted
1 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
4 Tbsp orange juice
2 tsp orange zest, finely grated
In a medium bowl, mix confectioners’ sugar and butter. Gradually add juice and mix until smooth and thin enough to pour. Stir in orange zest. Drizzle over top of cooled cake. Serve
Before starting, preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour the Bundt Pan you will be baking in.
2 cans cinnamon rolls
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Icing from Cinnamon roll packages
-In a large glass bowl, melt butter with sugar.
-Beat in eggs, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
-Open canned cinnamon rolls, slice each cinnamon roll into fourths.
-Place cinnamon roll pieces into the bowl of egg mixture and toss to thoroughly coat.
-Then pour the pieces, coated in egg mixture, into a greased 9X13 casserole dish and spread out evenly.
-Use any leftover egg mixture to coat the casserole.
-Sprinkle with pecans and then bake at 350 degrees on a low rack for 35-40 minutes or until brown.
-Remove casserole from oven. Warm icing from cinnamon rolls in microwave for 15 seconds, and pour evenly over bake.
- 1 lb Flank Steak
- 2-3 Tbsp Roasted Coffee Rub
- 2 tsp Black Garlic Sea Salt
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Caramelized Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Balsamic Vinegar
- 4-6 Cups Mixed Greens
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1. Season the steak liberally with Roasted Coffee Rub and Black Garlic Sea Salt. Set aside while you cook the bacon.
2. Cut the bacon into ¼” pieces and place in a large, cold skillet. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, cooking the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside. Drain any excess grease off of the pan.
3. Turn the heat up to medium-high. Add the steak to the hot pan and cook for 5–7 minutes for medium to medium-rare. Flip the steak, top with cherry tomatoes and cook an additional 5–7 minutes. Remove the meat from the heat and allow to rest
4. With the tomatoes still in the pan, add the Caramelized Garlic Olive Oil and Smoked Balsamic Vinegar. Stir to coat the tomatoes and remove from the heat.
5. Slice the steak on the diagonal into thin strips.
6. Arrange the greens on a serving platter. Top with the blue cheese, bacon crumbles, sliced steak, and finish by drizzling with pan roasted smoky garlic tomatoes as a dressing. Enjoy!